Our client seeks a Package Engineer (mechanic equipment) to join the client's office in Monaco for a 12 -month contract.
We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference in our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
As Mechanical Equipment Engineer (package) you utilize your knowledge for Mooring Mechanical Equipment on spread moored FPSOs: Mooring Tensioning System, Riser Pulling System, Hydraulic power units for subsea valves actuation, anchoring line load monitoring systems.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Analyse client needs and requirements to propose fit for purpose mechanical equipment
- Ensure discipline deliverables are issued with good quality, within schedule and budget
- Check that vendor bids and technical documentation are in line with requirements
- Qualification: Engineering degree with a strong mechanical focus
- Expertise in fluid power control (hydraulics systems, chemicals injection units, process control units)
- Expertise in mechanical equipment (pressure vessels, pumps)
- Expertise in handling components (winches, cranes, hoists,…)
- Good general knowledge of piping, electrical, instrumentation and process disciplines
- Language: English (fluent verbal & written)
- Professional Experience: 5 years experience in the Oil and Gas Engineer