Metering Skids & Allocation Systems Lead
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.
Airswift is now looking for a Metering Skids & Allocation Systems Lead for one of our clients from major oil & gas companies based in Qatar.
Responsible for overseeing Pre-Commissioning & Commissioning activities for EPC 1 Areas to ensure EPC PC&C Contractor and Subcontractor executes Metering Skids and Allocation systems and subsystems as per agreed planning until completion. Ensures PC&C engineering (preparation), such as systemization, pre-commissioning and commissioning planning, database set-up in coordination with other stakeholder disciplines and company and contractor/subcontractor departments, i.e. planning.
Bachelor’s Degree in Instrumentation and Controls engineering or equivalent is preferred.
- 10 years’ experience as a Metering Skids and Allocation Systems Commissioning Engineer with a broad knowledge of commissioning planning and execution experience, for LNG liquefaction facilities or large Oil & Gas facility.
- Experienced installation, pre-commissioning/commissioning in following areas (Fiscal Metering Skids and Allocation Systems experience will be an advantage):
- Metering Skids and Allocation system Packages consisting of Multiple Fiscal Metering Skids, Meter Provers and interfaces with Plant Control System and Corporate Allocations systems.
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues related to Metering Skids and Allocation systems.
- Metering Skids and Allocation information Management systems and its interface with Plant Control systems, Lab Metering Skids and Allocations and define calibration gas requirements.
- Proficient in monitor process Metering Skids and Allocation performance data, apply statical / diagnostics tools to assess Metering Skids and Allocation performance.
- Validate Metering Skids and Allocation calculations such as fast loop lag time, probe wake frequency, ventilation requirements.
- Apply company Cyber Security requirements to Metering Skids and Allocation Systems.
- Good understanding of International (ASTM, ISA/IEC and ISO) Standards and best practices in the areas of Metering Skids and Allocation Systems installations.
- Demonstrated experience of using Metering Skids and Allocation calibration tools/software and Metering Skids and Allocation’s / GC’s configuration set-ups.
- Expertise in systemization, development of Metering Skids and Allocation Systems pre-comm/comm procedures.
- Provide Metering Skids and Allocation Expertise for field and online Metering Skids and Allocations applications to meet safety, environmental, regulatory and process control requirements.
- Strong leadership skills, experience leading contractor teams.
- Experience with Smart Completions database use and set-up desirable