Airswift is seeking a Nature Based Solutions Consultant to work on a 6-12 months assignment (with possibility of extension) in Rio de Janeiro with a major Oil and Gas Company.
This position is working with a team of experts in the Oil and Gas space, on one of the most reputable projects in the company. This assignment has potential for extension and is highly visible within the team’s leadership.
This person will interface with other departments to ensure operating parameters are consistent with the requirements and is expected to, under limited supervision, perform tasks to ensure efficient and accurate reporting and compliance with the regulations.
- Nature based solutions projects quality analysis
- Quality check assessments of registered projects and those under development in REDD and ARR projects
- QCs include assessments of project additionality, social and environmental aspects of project
- Good understanding of relevant certification regimes
- Assessment of project adherence to relevant regulatory requirements and certification standards
- Review methodologies applicability and eligibility for projects, including related to SDGs and other environmental labels (CCBs, SD Vista, etc)
- Preparation of project description documents (PDD’s)
- Assistance in preparing project marketing materials and communication
- Review white papers and provide support in external positioning by providing comments to and analysis of developing legislation
- Good knowledge of Brazilian regulatory/policy environmental landscape
- Ideally, 5-7 years plus experience in the space
- Advanced English
- College degree
- Good communication
Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients in STEM industries. We offer a turnkey workforce solution to acquire, mobilise and employ top talent in over 70 countries. With 800 employees in over 60 offices worldwide, 7,000 contractors and a candidate database of 1.5m specialists, our geographical reach and pool of available talent, experience and expertise is unmatched in the industry. We are proud to serve as a trusted advisor to clients looking to expand their operations internationally and offer employer of record services, payroll outsourcing, as well as HR consulting.