This person will lead the health services onboard to ensure hospital’s readiness, medical assistance, and a healthy working environmental and wellbeing condition.
- Keeping the inventory of medicines up to date to ensure the promptness of medical assistance and to avoid out-of-date items on board.
- Liaise with medical support on land (remote) to treat and prescribe medicines for injured or sick personnel.
- Supporting the preparation and implementation of rescue plans (confined spaces and work at height).
- Requesting calibration services, hydrostatic testing or replacement of hospital equipment and first-aid kits to ensure prompt response to any personal accident on board.
- Inspecting the services and provisions of catering companies (food storage/conservation/preparation, cleanliness of accommodation), as well as carrying out health inspections and providing evidence of their records.
- Participating in auditing and certification processes.
- Taking samples of fresh/potable water to regularly monitor its quality (through analysis at sea and on land, in accordance with the applicable procedure).
- Carrying out First Aid Training for members of the first aid teams.
- Completing medical reports (e.g., Health Initial Report, Logbook, all other necessary documents and corporate reports).
- Responsible for the implementation and registration of the Health Service Waste Program.
- Offshore experience, preferably on FPSOs.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing with active COREN/COFEN.
- Advanced English.
- Microsoft Office and excel intermediate.
- HSE Software-based Platforms: experience in reporting events and actions plan.
- Advanced PHTLS, ITLS and ACLS training.
Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients in STEM industries. We offer a turnkey workforce solution to acquire, mobilise and employ top talent in over 70 countries. With 800 employees in over 60 offices worldwide, 7,000 contractors and a candidate database of 1.5m specialists, our geographical reach and pool of available talent, experience and expertise is unmatched in the industry. We are proud to serve as a trusted advisor to clients looking to expand their operations internationally and offer employer of record services, payroll outsourcing, as well as HR consulting.