They are seeking an experienced Operator / Maintainer to join their dynamic team in a site based position in regional Victoria. As a key member of the operations team, you will work within processing systems in a safe and effective manner.
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements and established work procedures
- Implement programs to achieve the requirements for HSEC as set by the Company.
- Perform field and Control Room duties as required including monitoring, process adjustments and administration activities within limit of competency.
- Understand facility production and processing operations.
- Comply with all established workplace procedures.
- Relevant Trade Qualification & licenses
- Relevant training in safety and environmental aspects
- Experience in hydrocarbon production and processing operations or similar capabilities
- Understanding of techniques for maximising/optimising production.
- A valid driver’s licence and confined space entry permit.
Why Join Us:
If you are passionate about operational safety, as well as working within a collaborative team environment, this is your chance for a fantastic career development opportunity.
Our client is committed to promoting fairness, equity, and diversity in its workplace. We encourage applications from individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the Energy, Process, and Infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
With nearly 1000 employees and 9,000+ contractors operating in over 70 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Please note only candidates located within Australia, with full Australian working rights will be considered.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advert with your CV & contact details or contact Brendan Fernandez email@example.com OR +61 407 181 977