Applies project knowledge, engineering knowledge and seasoned experience to independently manage the engineering and design of both topside and marine facilities of FPSO Project, resolve interface issues across different engineering disciplines and support the fabrication, installation, commissioning and start-up of facilities and equipment/utilities interface associated with the topside modules, hull and marine facilities. Act as the overall engineering leader for the FPSO project team based in the project office working within the contractual requirements of the project to deliver complete marine and topsides engineering within schedule, budget and to the right quality.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Master of Engineering
- At least 25 years of relevant working experience in oil and gas or FPSO sector for degree holder
- Experience as FPSO Engineering Manager for a minimum of one FPSO project
- Familiarity with a broad spectrum of engineering work and the overall design and construct of FPSO as well as the sequencing of engineering activities.
- Adequate knowledge of all interfaces between Topside and Marine Engineering, Facilities/systems of FPSO and working of all process, mechanical, piping, structure, Electrical and Telecom, Instrumentation, and marine engineering
- Have adequate knowledge of design codes and regulatory requirements EPCI project.
- Familiar with use of software, database systems related to engineering functions.
- Knowledge of competing and alternative technologies
- Must understand and interpret total project life cycle cost and benefits as well as their implications during FEED and EPCI phases of project.
- Ability to organise meetings and liaise with class and client team to resolve issues.
- Ability to conduct performance assessment of Topsides engineering manager and Marine Engineering manager.