Airswift are a Global Manpower Provider specializing in the Energy, Infrastructure & IT sectors. Present in more than 70 countries around the world, our reach, and capabilities in the markets we service is unparalleled in the industry.
Airswift are currently seeking a Payroll Analyst Australian Operations with Project experience in O&G working to support a Major Energy Industry. Candidates with Oil and Gas or Energy experience will be considered.
- Location: Perth CBD
- Duration: 6 months (possible extension, depending on workload)
- Competitive salary
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Transacting day to day payroll activities to ensure accurate data is processed and maintained.
- Delivery in accordance with the monthly timetable so that all payroll activities are conducted according to legislative guidelines to ensure timely, accurate and efficient delivery of Benefits services to the business.
- Support payroll process
- Resolution of queries and issues raised by the business, escalating to Snr Payroll Analyst as appropriate.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in payroll (ideally minimum 2+ years)
- Experience in SAP or EC/ECP
- Ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Flexible and able to address multiple issues simultaneously, and see tasks through to a satisfactory conclusion
- Ability to manage a high workload and determine outcomes without supervision
- Enthusiastic team player
- Good analytical skills
Additional Information (payroll candidates have asked these in the past)
- All of our payroll is run Monthly
- Knowledge or experience with EC/ECP (Employee central / employee central payroll) would be great as we have just launched this system recently. SAP experience considered.
- Experience with larger organisations would be good – Globally we pay around 5000 people each month – so experience with payroll of over 1000 people would be good to see
Apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details. firstname.lastname@example.org