Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking for PCN Infrastructure Specialist to work within their facilities located in Barrow Island, Australia.
Our client is an ASX listed Energy company based in the CBD. As a result of ongoing technology upgrades, they are looking for an experienced individual to join their business on a contract to work in an operational technology focused role.
This position works closely with key operational support teams to ensure the safe and optimal running of industrial control networks, infrastructure, applications, and databases. As this is a complex and demanding role that has a significant impact on LNG operational reliability and safety, a wide range of skills and experience in IT, Operational Technology (OT), project engineering, and complex processing facilities is required to perform effectively.
- Monitors and maintains the health and security of OT systems.
- Builds effective relationships with system engineers, maintenance specialists, operators, IT, and control system vendors to ensure OT changes are specified, designed, tested, documented, and implemented in accordance with company management of change processes and safe work practices.
- Manages OT system component life cycles including planning and site execution of software and hardware refreshes of legacy/vulnerable infrastructure.
- Ensures OT infrastructure is compliant with Company policies, standards, and cybersecurity controls.
You will be supporting project delivery teams so the ability to think on your feet, allocate time and resources in the right space will be essential to successful delivery of ongoing pieces of work.
From a technical perspective you will have;
- Experience managing OT (Operational Technology) infrastructure in an OT environment (preferably Oil and Gas), including authentication services, antivirus, virtualization, design implementation, application development, and problem resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related fields.
- Experience in technical solutions design, project coordination and implementation.
- Ability to manage competing priorities on multiple projects and tasks.
- Industry experience in LNG or other complex processing facilities.
- OT or IT networking engineering experience.
- Experience working with Windows Server and Linux operating systems.
- Familiarity and ability to communicate with technical practitioners about:
- SCADA, DCS, PLCs, HMIs, and related industrial control systems
- OPC, Historians, relational databases
- System integration, network topology and protocols such as TCP, Modbus
- Industry Standards and best practices that are applicable to OT environments.
- Common secure network architectures used in OT environments.
- Knowledge of virtualisation technologies such as VMware vSphere.
- Scripting and task automation.
- Knowledge of data analysis and visualisation.
- Application and database development skills.
This role will be on FIFO 14/14 basis , and as such only Perth-based candidates with full working rights can be considered.
Please apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries, please call Hafizi at 08 6187 5421.