Vacancy: PDMS Coordinator - Electrical & Instrumentation
Experience Level: Professional
Start Date: ASAP
Our client, a leading engineering firm specializing in offshore energy activities, is seeking a Project Engineer to join their team. This company provides tailored solutions for offshore projects, from initial feasibility studies to executing engineering and procurement activities. They have a proven track record in offshore platforms, FPSOs, onshore facilities, and complex structural and mechanical installations for offshore applications. Notable projects include offshore converter platforms and involvement in the emerging offshore hydrogen production market.
Our client, a Dutch engineering firm specializing in offshore and energy projects, is seeking a PDMS Coordinator for the Electrical & Instrumentation (E&I) team. Designing complete wind, oil, and gas structures within a multidisciplinary project team is not only exciting but also challenging. As a PDMS Coordinator, you will be responsible for configuring the system, setting up the library, and overseeing project teams in PDMS-related tasks.
- Coordinate PDMS activities within the design team.
- Configure the PDMS system.
- Establish the PDMS library.
- Supervise project teams in PDMS-related tasks.
- Collaborate with designers and engineers from other disciplines.
- A degree in electrical engineering or a related field (minimum MBO level).
- At least eight years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in PDMS with prior experience in a coordinating role.
- Strong communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and proactive approach to challenges.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team to achieve maximum results.
If you're excited about taking on the challenge of coordinating PDMS activities and working within a dynamic design team, we want to hear from you. Please send your CV to Berend.Besseling@airswift.com, and we will be in touch with you shortly.