Our client seeks an experienced Pipeline Engineering to join the client's office in Paris area (France) for a 6-9 months contract.
We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference in our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- Qualification: Graduate in Engineering (Masters level), in Petroleum Industry.
-Depending on experience, candidates with BSc may be also given consideration.
- Languages: English (fluent verbal & written)
- Professional Experience: minimum 10 years
- Experience within projects: Minimum 5-7 years
- 5-7 years’ experience in pipeline engineering for major EPCI/EPSCC deep-water projects. Relevant experience will include performance and/or validation of design specifications, performance and / or validation of detail design calculations for Pipelines, ECA and rigid spools etc.
- Good knowledge of international design codes / standards and client´s general specifications
- Some knowledge in structural, hydrodynamics and flow-assurance will be also valuable
- Some knowledge in materials, welding, NDT, ECA, corrosion, coatings will be also valuable
-Good communication skills
-Ability to work efficiently under high workload, prioritize in a fast-paced project and meet schedule requirements.
-Available for technical missions worldwide
-Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment Fluent English