Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider to industries focused on Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
Today, we are an integrated team of 800 employees, 60 offices and over 7,000 contractors.
Currently, for one of our clients, located in The Hague, we are looking for a (Sr) Piping Field Engineer. In this role, you will be required to work from the client's site location 3 days a week.
Fluency in Dutch is required.
- Develop piping construction packages with construction-oriented solutions (independently, including own drafting)
- Gathering information from client systems and data
- Reviewing and implementing client specifications and engineering data
- Giving advice to client for adjustments in piping layout.
- Performing site checks
- Willing to work in an operations environment & define practical solutions.
- 15 years (or more) of experience in piping design
- Team player
- Ability to organize and set priorities
- Ability to communicate, present and report effectively
- Flexible, pro-active, good interpersonal skills, customer minded.
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Dutch language, both oral and written.
- Solid knowledge of design tools, e.g.: ACAD, Navisworks
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- High level of safety awareness.
- In the possession of driver’s license
- Knowledge of International rules and regulations
- Valid Dutch Safety certificate (VCA-VOL)
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Rachel will be happy to help you at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your application!