We are currently recruiting a Planner / Schedulers to work on a portfolio of major water infrastructure and transport projects within NSW. Sydney Water experience is essential.
Location- Sydney, NSW
- Planning and scheduling key packages of work within major rail and transport projects – use of Primavera P6
- Development and tracking of project controls including KPIs and schedules to ensure contractors meet the contractual requirements of the project
- Responsible for all aspects of the development of management plans, including internal resource planning, job timelines and budgets
- Liaising with various internal and external parties to gather information and record progress, relaying data to key personnel e.g. Project Manager / Director
- Displaying a consultant mind-set by being able to identify new business opportunities, and strengthen/grow existing relationships
- Minimise company exposure and risk through the management of scope and expectations.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role – Planner / Scheduler / Project Controls
- Experience on Sydney Water projects
- Proficiency in Primavera P6, PowerBI or TILOS
- Relevant degree / qualification e.g. PMI, Bachelor Engineering etc.
- Consultancy experience is highly desirable
- Australian working rights
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.