Planning and Scheduling Lead – Williston, ND.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
- Provides overall project schedule, progress measurement, and change management leadership and expertise - Stewards the Contractor’s project control organization with respect to schedule development, control and progress measurement - Advises the Contractor’s organization with respect to adequacy of project controls tools, reports and schedules - Develop / Maintain Level 1 and Level 2 integrated project schedules - Reviews and, where appropriate, endorses schedule and progress Baselines and forecast prepared by Contractor.
- Advises Project Controls Lead and Project Leadership Team of any potential schedule issues and when necessary, provides guidance on, corrective action and measures to mitigate any adverse trends.
- Develops and reviews schedule corrective actions and recovery plan and verifies needed actions/plans are implemented.
- Reviews project changes to evaluate detail schedule impact; responsible for quantifying and incorporating the effect and impact of approved changes in the overall schedule stewardship and reporting. - Monitor and report on schedule implications of changes - Reviews schedule basis of Contractor’s change proposals - Reviews and endorses changes with regards to schedule and progress impact
- Supports Project Team with ongoing project progress measurement and schedule analysis, reporting, and forecasting activities.
- Ensure that contractor scheduling practices and progress measurement system comply with project Coordination Procedures - Lead Contractor to development Contract Control Schedules and Milestones - Ensure integration of subcontractors’ schedules and progress measurement system.
- Monitor contractor performance vs. approved baseline schedule to assist management in identification of issues and development / implementation of corrective actions or recovery plans –
- Analyze progress, schedule trends, and develop forecasts to support management decision making. Participate in contract bid evaluations (as required for schedule evaluation)
- Ensure that contractor schedule reflects / align with external schedule requirements and interfaces such as permitting and regulatory - Assist Project Team in developing/reviewing schedule corrective actions and recovery plans and making sure needed actions/plans are implemented.
- Provide direction and feedback to schedule engineers (owner and contractors) on schedule development and control expectations during execution.
- Participates in gathering and recording Lessons Learned for the project that relate to progress and schedule areas.
- Maintains regular contact with the Functional Organization - Maintain close liaison with members of the organization.
- Drives and promotes capital efficiency on projects being stewarded by the department.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology or Construction Management
- Prior oil and gas industry experience preferred.
- Experience in Project Controls, Project Services and/or Planning/Scheduling
- Supervisory experience required.
- Willing to work overseas in a team environment, relocate to project site as required.
- Advanced competency in Primavera Project Planner (P6)