This person will support engineering and construction teams in Brazil being responsible for acting and according to the following expectations:
- Be a role model for safety, quality and collaboration. HSE performance within Company’s requirements is the primary task.
- Be a role model of Company’s Code of Conduct.
- Foster One Team culture based on collaboration, sharing and learning from others.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports.
- Support Site Manager and Construction Manager in verifying, analysing and controlling contractor’s schedule.
- Be proactive and ensure that the project has sufficient project control systems and procedures to ensure consistent planning, quality and risk control.
- Attend planning weekly meetings.
- Contribute to cross-functional collaboration, coordination and good working processes within the project.
- Follow-up and support Subcontractor’s planning team collaboratively to deliver as promised.
- Support engineering and construction teams to follow the experience transfer process:
- Ensure that lessons from other projects are evaluated for implementation in Brazil scope.
- Ensure lessons from Brazil scope are captured to share with the rest of the project and with other projects in Company.
- Experience in the role
- Availability to live in Angra dos Reis
- Advanced/Fluent English
Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients in STEM industries. We offer a turnkey workforce solution to acquire, mobilise and employ top talent in over 70 countries. With 800 employees in over 60 offices worldwide, 7,000 contractors and a candidate database of 1.5m specialists, our geographical reach and pool of available talent, experience and expertise is unmatched in the industry. We are proud to serve as a trusted advisor to clients looking to expand their operations internationally and offer employer of record services, payroll outsourcing, as well as HR consulting.