Our client is seeking a Portfolio Planning Principal based in Perth. This is an opportunity to be part of a team pioneering the development of green energy power systems to significantly reduce global carbon emissions in heavy industry.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Portfolio Planning & Reporting Principal with strong engagement skills and a track history of strategic planning. On offer contract until 30th June 2024 (with possible extension) but Airswift offer many opportunities for the right individual.
Location: East of Perth, WA (Metro)
Hours: 8-hour days (you will be paid on every hour worked)
Roster: Monday to Friday
Your day to day will include :
- Portfolio Planning | Engage with business unit senior leaders to develop, maintain and communicate the following:
- 5yr strategic product roadmap
- 2yr integrated product program plan
- 12 month rolling product program plan
- Portfolio Prioritisation | Develop and implement a prioritisation process that supports effective long term strategic planning for the business unit, aligned to overarching corporate plan.
- Portfolio Analysis | Generate data driven insights and recommendations that enable senior leaders to make decisions that balance strategic goals with business unit capacity to deliver
- Portfolio Reporting | Develop streamlined and standardised reporting mechanisms to consistently produce the following reports to a high standard of quality;
- Business unit performance / KPI reporting,
- Monthly and weekly business unit reporting,
- Quarterly budget forecasting & variance analysis,
- Ad hoc analysis of portfolio data and insights as needed by Heavy Industry Senior Leaders.
- Portfolio Assurance | Conduct program reviews and audits, ensuring quality and reliability of reported data and information.
- Portfolio Controls | Develop and manage the Business Unit / Portfolio level Change Management process, including Heavy Industry Change Board.
- Proactive, self-motivated and results driven with a drive for excellence
- Strong business acumen
- Exceptional communication, presentation and reporting skills, particularly at executive level
- Highly engaging and ability to foster strong relationships with senior stakeholders
- Ability to rapidly adapt and problem solve to a constantly changing business environment
- 5+ years Strategic Planning and Portfolio Management
- 5+ years Project Management
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering, Commerce or Business
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
With over 1000 employees and 9,000+ contractors operating in over 70 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Only candidates located within Australia, with full Australian working rights will be considered.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details or contact Brooke directly on email@example.com . I'm also on LinkedIn as Brooke Boston-Reeves! Feel free to connect with me.