Our client is one of the world’s leading Engineering consultancies, with a workforce 50,000 strong, and a vision to help deliver sustainable change.
As their projects continues to evolve and expand, a position has arisen for an experienced Principal Instrumentation Engineer to join their Projects Team, to be based in the Perth office. You will work closely with the existing team to deliver projects for their clients while continuing to develop your skills and experience.
- Delivering discipline specific engineering services and establish and maintain good working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Initiate, manage and supervise engineering resources on projects to meet project requirements on time and within budget.
- Ensure the project scopes are clear and the changes comply with project change management processes, as well as provide assistance and advice during procurement, construction and commissioning activities.
- Prepare and oversee project documentation such as datasheets, scopes of work, work instructions, input to and production of detailed design and drawings, specifications, data, calculations, reports, and participate in relevant meetings and follow required quality procedures.
- Provide technical support, supervision and advice to the discipline team and project teams; participate in peer reviews; and consult with relevant resources as required.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- A recognised Engineering degree in the relevant discipline or equivalent.
- Substantial technical and practical Hydrocarbons/LNG Brownfields experience, including experience in multi-disciplinary projects and teams.
- Extensive experience in managing diverse teams across multiple locations to deliver project outcomes.
- Strong experience in client, inter-discipline, and construction interface management.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills in English.
Please note only candidates located within Australia, with full Australian working rights will be considered.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advert with your CV & contact details or contact Brendan Fernandez email@example.com OR +61 407 181 977