Principal Materials / Corrosion Engineer
Key Skills: Corrosion Engineer, Materials & Corrosion, EPC
Location: Brentford, London
Contract: 12-month contract
Salary / Package: Competitive rates, plus holiday accrual + pension
Recruitment Partner: Airswift Account Manager: Lydia Ellis
As a global leading provider of engineering, procurement and construction management expertise to the energy, chemicals, and resources sectors we are proud to be able to expand our UK team and have partnered with Airswift to support our recruitment plans.
We are currently recruiting for a Principal Materials / Corrosion Engineer to join our team based on Brentford. This is a PAYE contract role for an initial 12-month period, with rate to be discussed.
What can we offer you
Fantastic opportunity to work for well-respected specialists within the Oil & Gas industry, on a thriving project. Excellent rates, holiday accrual and hybrid working arrangements.
Key Responsibilities and background:
- Materials Selection.
- Corrosion Assessment.
- Corrosion management.
- Corrosion monitoring.
- Welding and NDT.
- Cathodic Protection.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Materials Engineering or Metallurgy (preferably Chartered Engineer).
- Has proven experience in Materials and Corrosion engineering and design in the Oil & Gas, chemical/petrochemical markets.
- Good understanding of requirements of other departments and interfaces in engineering.
- A thorough knowledge of applicable international codes and standards and major Company/Operator standards.
- Should have experience in FEED and Detail Engineering projects with exposure to field engineering activities.
- Ability to organize and set priorities.
- Ability to communicate and present effectively.
- Good communication skills with peers and customers.
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift, and the account manager, Lydia Ellis.