Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 1000 employees and 9,000 contractors operating in over 70 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Principal Network Engineer to work within their facilities located in Perth, Australia.
A blue-chip company in the technology sector. With several upgrade projects currently underway in their resource’s portfolio, they are looking for a Principal Network Engineer to assist with this.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. Working alongside a team of engineers and delivery managers you will be involved in a number of projects to upgrade and refresh existing technologies that monitors and controls the operational assets from design to execution.
This is a Perth based contracting or permanent opportunity depending on your preference.
- Develop and maintain network architecture blueprints to meet the specific needs.
- Ensure network design aligns with business objectives, scalability, and security requirements.
- Implement cutting-edge technologies to enhance network performance.
- Lead the deployment and configuration of network equipment, including routers, switches, firewalls, and other hardware.
- Monitor network performance and ensure 24/7 availability.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network issues promptly to minimize downtime.
- Supervise and mentor a team of network engineers, providing guidance and support in their professional development.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including IT, operations, and project management, to understand their network requirements and implement solutions accordingly.
- Extensive experience in network engineering, and in a principal or leadership role.
- Industry certifications, such as CCIE, CCNP, or equivalent, are highly desirable.
- Profound knowledge of networking technologies, protocols, and security measures.
- Strong project management and team leadership skills.
- Proven experience working in the resources industry.
- Perth based with Australian Full working rights.
A tertiary qualification or equivalent is essential.
Please apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries, please call Alan at 08 6146 4344