Harnessing world-class technologies to offer a safer, cleaner, and more efficient future of mining, the Woodsmith Project is a new polyhalite fertiliser mine being developed in the North-East of England. This multi-year greenfields project has sustainability principles at the core of its design and will set the standard for a new era.
To support this project, our clients engineering team is growing and we are excited to welcome a Principal Project Planner to join their Perth office.
Reporting to the Project Controls Manager, you will play a key role in supporting this major project and leading a team of planners.
- Manage and facilitate integrated planning sessions with key stakeholders.
- Review and interrogate contractor schedules to ensure alignment with commercial requirements.
- Accountable for overall reporting of construction progress.
- Develop what-if scenarios as required to support project leadership.
- Facilitate schedule Risk Analysis workshops as required through the project lifecycle.
- Present high level project schedule reports to project leadership as required.
- Ensure base line management is maintained through the project lifecycle.
To be considered for this role it is envisaged you will possess a combination of work experience, skills and or qualifications in the following areas:
- Experienced in multi-industries and multi Clients environments and worked in Capital , EPCM and Portfolio environments.
- Experienced in site and construction planning including progress measurement.
- Strong technical skills for review and analysis of contractor schedules.
- Experienced in Managing a team.
- Tertiary or trade designation.
You must have current unrestricted working rights for Australia to be eligible for consideration and only those candidates with appropriate qualifications and experience will be contacted directly.
- Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
- With over 1000 employees and 9,000+ contractors operating in over 130 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.