The Process Engineer will facilitate and lead the improvement of GOM Surveillance and Debottlenecking standards and workflows. Responsibilities include identifying available data, information, and new technology to improve these standards.
You will be instrumental in enhancing the effectiveness of Company’s GOM work processes. You will work closely with and collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify areas for improvement, develop updated workflows, and ensure their successful implementation to safely improve production performance.
Secondary responsibility would be to provide support and guidance of Production Enhancement scopes, including identification, evaluation, and implementation of topside facility modification projects.
Develop and deliver Production Enhancement team objectives and goals within the Facilities Engineering and Construction organization. This includes:
- Provide leadership for HES performance and Oil and Gas process safety.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and stakeholders to evaluate existing surveillance and debottlenecking workflows.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement work process optimization, surveillance, and debottlenecking strategies.
- Plan, schedule, lead, and document findings from integrated workshops with key stakeholders to identify improvement areas.
- Develop updated surveillance and debottlenecking workflows, incorporating industry best practices and technological advancements.
- Ensure the workflows are user-friendly, efficient, and compliant with safety and environmental regulations.
- Work closely with teams to communicate and implement changes to the workflows.
- Monitor and report on the progress of improvement initiatives, ensuring they align with Production Enhancement goals and standards.
- Provide training and support to ensure a smooth transition to the updated work processes.
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) to track the effectiveness of the updated workflows.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement by identifying, prioritizing, and leading improvement projects.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of the updated workflows and associated procedures.
- Prepare reports and presentations to communicate progress and results to management and stakeholders.
- BS Engineering Degree.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in GOM offshore operations, facilities engineering, process engineering, or similar preferred.
- Proven experience in business process improvement and workflow optimization, specifically in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Strong knowledge of Oil and Gas production processes, surveillance techniques, and debottlenecking strategies
- Familiarity with Oil and Gas process optimization software and tools.
- Exceptional project management and change management abilities.
- Project management skills and the ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Prepares and effectively delivers presentations to co-workers, partners, and management.
- Self-starter, willing to proactively engage stakeholders outside the immediate team.
- Leads through example and actively encourages knowledge transfer, open communication, and collaboration.