Airswift are a Global Manpower Provider specializing in the Energy, Infrastructure & IT sectors. Present in more than 70 countries around the world, our reach and capabilities in the markets we service is unparalleled in the industry.
Airswift are currently seeking a Procurement Analyst - Australian Operations with Project experience in O&G working to support a Major Energy Industry. Candidates with Oil and Gas or Energy experience will be considered.
- Location Perth CBD
- Duration 12 months
- Negotiable rates depending on experience
- Working – M- F 8 hours per day
To assist in multi-discipline activities and inputs throughout the full Procurement cycle from the development of bid enquiry documents, through bid evaluation, pre-award negotiations, preparation of contracts for execution, their subsequent implementation and amendments.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
All employees Australia is responsible for performing their duties in a responsible manner in keeping with Australia’s HSEQ Policy.
- Support the Procurement Manager, Procurement Coordinator and the Procurement Team in providing an effective procurement service to EAL and its affiliated Companies.
- Implement and properly follow all procedures and policies.
- Identify and implement industry best practice standardization opportunities.
- Liaise with external suppliers and service companies to maintain an awareness of market conditions and to ensure an effective service from them.
- Liaise internally and provide advice and support to user departments to prepare and develop appropriate contractual strategy, commercial structure, contractor qualifications, relevant approvals and documentation for tender, contract award and negotiation processes.
- Liaise with Legal and other functional stakeholder groups as appropriate.
- Provide overall support to User Departments for their operational requirements in the preparation of tender documents, contract award and subsequent revisions / management to existing contracts.
- Co-ordinate and verify suitability of the scope of work.
- Prepare documentation for tender, contract award and negotiation processes.
- Co-ordinate the tender process.
- Co-ordinate the technical evaluations of tenders including technical meetings with user departments and suppliers.
- Participate in meetings both internal and external to resolve areas of conflict of a contractual and commercial nature.
- Assist in the negotiation of terms and conditions and determine the extent of risks and liabilities which may be involved and concisely describe such risks to assist in management decisions.
- Assess the impact of contract exceptions against the strategy to produce recommendation for award of contract, in accordance with agreed time schedules of the contractual strategy.
- Commercially evaluate bids and co-ordinate the technical evaluations of tenders including technical meetings. Assist in assessing the impact of contract exceptions in order to produce recommendation for award of contract, in accordance with agreed time schedules of the contractual strategy.
- Prepare memorandums to award, submissions for head office concurrence contract revisions for review by the Contracts & Procurement Manager.
- Administer the process of assembling and the composition of contract documents, tracking its progress of approval and endorsement, and securing final execution of the contract.
- Following execution of contracts, advise on the interpretation of contract terms, participate in meetings with contractors to discuss and resolve areas of conflict. Prepare amendments and side letters to reflect changing requirements.
- Negotiate contract revisions.
- Ensure compliance with company and legislative procedures and required directives throughout all activities.
- Prepare and issue as required various reports and requests for information relating to the procurement activities.
- Assist in any other procurement related activities or projects to support the achievement of the Company’s objectives.
- Reports to Procurement Coordinator.
- Daily liaison with EAL staff and Projects personnel.
- Daily liaison with external suppliers and contractors, ensuring that good company image is maintained
Qualifications & Experience:
- Ideally Tertiary qualification in Commerce or Business Administration.
- Highly competent – Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledgeable – Microsoft Outlook.
- SAP or other ERP system.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Procurement / Purchasing roles.
• Oil and Gas or other resource industry experience.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to work on own initiative
Apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details. email@example.com