Procurement Contract SpecialistAirswift is seeking a Procurement Contract Specialist to work on a 12-month assignment in The Hague with a major Engineering company.
Brief Job Overview
Airswift is proud to partner with a leading Engineering company, who are seeking a Procurement Contract Specialist to support their work on multiple hydrogen projects.
- Gathering data from market research of potential contractors
- Administers activities associated with contracts for services.
- Participates in and /or conducts proposal preparation,
- Contract negotiation,
- Contract administration
- Customer contact activities.
- Coordinates the subcontracting activities pre-award for an assigned project:
- Could assist in development of Project Contracting Plan
- Could assist in development of Project Contracting procedures
- Could assist in manhour estimates en resource planning
- Could participate in package strategy meeting
- Could assist in preparation of Individual Subcontract Plans
- RFP Package planning and development
- Sourcing and qualification of bidders
- Negotiate subcontracts and changes
- Prepare and issue subcontract documents
- Coordinates the subcontracting activities post-award for an assigned project:
- Administrate contracts per procedures
- Identify and advise project and supply management of (commercial) risks
- Assist in handling of claims and disputes
- Monitor contractor performance and delivery of services to meet objectives.
- Identify, solicit and select reliable contractors to supply/install consultancy, specialty and construction services to support project execution.
- Negotiate Terms & Conditions.
- Prepare contracts.
- Provide agreed approvals and supporting documentation for payment of invoices to ensure the required services to our client and its Customers.
Job requisites and experience
- University Degree, or equivalent, in related field or applicable discipline, or equivalent relevant experience. Typically, 3 to 5+ years relevant experience.
- Effectively communication skills in relation to other departments (engineering disciplines & construction) and takes a leadership role in preparing and presenting proposals and reports to the (Senior) Contracts Manager.
- Able to plan own work and accomplish varied and complex tasks with the ability to discover issues and recommend solutions.
- Fluent written and spoken English and Dutch.
- Communicate ideas and concepts, with an eye for detail but without getting lost in detail.
- Structured & accurate.
- Strong understanding of systems, processes and tools related to the function.
- Proven track record in preparation of SoW’s and related deliverables, compiling of Service Agreements and Construction Contract Packages.
- Available for secondment (construction- or other sites away from home office location) – minimum of three (3) days working at a construction- or other site in The Netherlands and/or its neighbouring countries.
- Advanced MS-Word and MS-Excel skills.
- Negotiation and contract interpretation experience.
- Proactive, enthusiasm & drive.
- A strong team player.
If this sounds suitable for you, apply today!
Summary on Airswift
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 7,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.