Oil & Gas - Downstream
October 24, 2023
Airswift is currently looking for Procurement officer to work with our client oil and gas operator based in Paris.
Starting date: nov 2023
Location: Brussels, Belgium
For the Procurement department at our head office in Brussels, We are looking for a Procurement Officer for indirect purchasing. You take care of various purchases of supplies and services within of an industrial environment.
Your tasks include, among others:
• complete supervision of the call for tender process, your contribution varying depending on the complexity of the files;
• the application of an adapted negotiation strategy with a view to find the most advantageous solution for
• timely detection of the purchasing needs of internal customers on the basis of data analysis and regular contacts;
• the creation of sufficient market opening, on the one hand, by examining the internal request and describing it as closely as possible correctly possible and, on the other hand, by arousing in time
the necessary market interest;
• updating technical and commercial specifications in function of the desired result;
• management of current contracts during their validity period (complaints, possible renegotiations, etc.) in consultation with internal customers;
• the definition and development of a vision relating to forward purchasing of certain categories of goods and services (see Purchasing plan).
• You have a Master's degree in Industrial Sciences, in Sciences Economic Applied or equivalent and can claim a 3 years professional experience, preferably in a
• You have experience in negotiations;
• Knowledge of public tender procedures is a asset ;
• Experience in technical purchasing is an asset;
• You have real writing skills (you have a comfort with contractual texts);
• You demonstrate proactivity, assertiveness, diplomacy and a desire to find solutions;
• You have a team spirit combined with excellent ability organizational and good resistance to stress;
• You are fluent in French and Dutch and have good knowledge of English;
• You master the MS Office suite and office tools. Your experience with a SAP/COUPA type system allows you
directly manage purchases efficiently;
• You have a B license.