Production and Process Control Specialist Services – Pau OR Paris, France
Key responsibilities and main tasks:
- Reconciliation of the subsidiary's process control philosophy and the current conditions of the sites
- Driving recommendation to reduce process instabilities.
- Coordination between site and control rooms
- Defining the changes needed for Zero Flaring projects.
- Training of subsidiary consoloists and site operators to ensure the sustainability of the actions implemented.
- Work closely with a DCS/ICSS system engineer attached to process control missions.
- Phase 1 – Analysis Preparation
- Collection des données process, DCS diagram & synoptics
- Collection of PI data / PI views
- List of all control loops (PID tuning, PV range, Equation type, output range, setpoint range)
- Verification of tags available on PI, identify missing tags
- Review of the operating philosophy of process control
- On-site and remote control room identification of process operating conditions - Priority work on the flaring and gas regulation system
- Phase 2 – Analysis
- Identification of process instabilities (versus philosophy / setting points / current control loops) - Focus (non-exhaustive list)
Main PCV with the torch (setpoints)
Pressure control compressors & temperature controls (upstream compressors)
Gas export and injection
- Phase 3 – Implementation for process stability under current conditions
- Preparation of process control adjustment with site and control room operators
- If necessary Initiate modifications to optimize the operation of the installations in accordance with the instructions and procedures of the site (with the system engineer)
- Participate in the updating and drafting of operating procedures and instructions
- Implementation of actions on optimized regulation
- On-site and control room monitoring and estimation of potential gains (flaring, production) with process engineers
- Phase 4 – Zero Flaring Venting Projects
- Identification of regulatory changes required for new operating conditions
- Review and writing of the new operating philosophy of process control
- Preparation of the necessary modifications to accommodate the new zero flaring projects - Long-term monitoring of the subsidiary's process control
The experience shall include:
- Qualification: Engineer or Senior Production Technician
- Languages: French & English compulsory
- Professional Experience: supervision on-site production activities Exploration production.
- Conduct production facility in Control Room.
- Expertise in treatment processes oil / gas / LPG
- Sense of dialogue and teamwork Have a good ability to interpret and report on events encountered.
- In addition to the experience of supervision in the control room, experience as an external operator is desirable in order to better understand the management of the installations and understand each other with the surface teams.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.