Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Project Analyst (New Nuclear) to work in Richland for a one year assignment, initially.
Responsible for coordination, tracking, and execution project estimates. Provide challenges, technical direction and assistance to project managers using the tools and processes for developing project scope, detailed project schedules, cost estimates, and perform detailed analysis and control activities. Monitor and report all project schedule/scope/cost changes to project managers and New Nuclear management in a timely manner.
- Prepare detailed project implementation schedules using P6.
- Integrate project cost estimates and schedule to produce a logic tied, resource loaded cost flow projection.
- Analyze schedule deviations to identify and report on activities with potential impact on cost/schedule.
- Work with Project Managers to develop an accurate Estimate to Completion (ETC) to ensure predictable project performance and cost forecasts.
- Track changes to projected and actual project budgets and record needed and/or potential budget impacts in the appropriate software along with communicating budget impacts to the Nuclear Development team and Corporate Finance.
- Process journal entries into the financial system to accrue for completed but not invoiced work, and to transfer any identified mischarges to the correct project / work order.
- Ensure adequate configuration control of the data during the project approval process and project execution.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft, Excel, Project, Word, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Primavera P6
- Knowledge of project reporting and cost analysis of project information
- Experience supporting large, complex projects with billion-dollar budgets.
- Microsoft Power BI, Asset Suite, Workday Adaptive Planning, and Workday
- Experience in the Utility Industry and a general understanding of nuclear plant operations (SMR experience preferred)
We can only accept applications from individuals with the legal right to work in / based in the USA. This is a W2 contract.