On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Project Assurance Manager, located in our client's office in Köln, Germany.
- Demonstrate ability to develop assurance monitoring programs in support of the Worley management system and the ISO 9001 standard.
- Training personnel under their direction in the applicable project policies and procedures as written in the Project Assurance Plan/ Project Quality Plan
- Ability to apply a risk-based approach to developing assurance planning and priority to corrective measures required to improve process implementation.
- Exhibit ability to lead and execute assessment activities at project and location level, formulate corrective actions, carry out root cause analysis and support system and deliver performance improvements.
- Understand the outcomes of assessments and support improvement in the areas identified having weaknesses.
- Supports the Project Team with workshops, coaching and mentoring and helps with the implementation of internal improvement projects, new processes and procedures.
- Assist with supplier evaluation and negotiation to ensure quality of supplier practices, product and suitability of inspection and test programs. Ensures that quality requirements are included in subcontracts.
- Demonstrate behavior and business practices commensurate with a culture of world’s best health, safety, and environmental performance.
- Exhibit leadership and commitment to meet the Worley vision of its safety and wellbeing program, Worley Life and its programs
- Understand, coach and champion the expectations of Worley programs that enhance HSE performance, e.g. IOGP Life Saving Rules, Worley Life, “Take 5 for Safety”, Driving for Life, and other relevant initiatives shared across the industry.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- 10+ years relevant experience in a project management environment including supervisory, project management and/or technical experience.
- Experience in an EPC environment
- Excellent German and English written and verbal communication skills
- Pro-active team player
- Certified Lead Auditor
- Good analytical skills
Join us now!