Airswift is in search of a Project Contracts Manager within the oil and gas FPSO industry in Singapore. This is a 12-month contract position with a possibility of extension.
- Lead negotiations and manage medium to high-risk contracts so as to enhance and protect the commercial interest of the company.
- Drafts internal approval sheet and obtains the various levels of approval for all contracts.
- Handles post-award subcontract management of up to high-risk contracts which includes drafting, reviewing and approving of subcontract notices, amendments, change requests and change orders, management of warranty claims and formalization of subcontract closeout.
- Posts client contract award and manages prequalification and Request For Quotations (RFQs) for up to high-risk contracts independently.
- Organizes and maintains logs and files (both in terms of a central database and hard copy filing systems) in a systematic manner to allow for easy access by other department personnel.
- Performs miscellaneous commercial / contracts tasks as assigned.
- Approx. 90% office work and 10% site work including business trips. Possible occasional visits to construction sites (onshore)
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area such as Law or quantity surveying/Master’s qualification in a relevant subject such as construction law, business administration or economics will be of value. Law and contract law as part of academic studies is preferred.
- 15 years of commercial/contracts experience.
- Preferably with experience in the offshore oil & gas industry. – FPSO, shipyard, topside experience/A preference for upstream oil and gas experience working for owner and contractor organisations in a project delivery environment.
- Knowledge of the technical, contractual and commercial disciplines connected with engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) projects.
- General supervisory experience particularly in people management is essential.
- Candidates who have certification in either MRICS, MCIArb, SCL , CCMP or IACCM will be preferred.