Waltham, Massachusetts, United States
Oil & Gas - Midstream
January 31, 2024
Our client, a major Oil & Gas Company is seeking a Project Controls Coordinator IV to work in Waltham, MA within their facilities for an initial 1-year contract (possibility to extend).
• Responsible for development and implementation of project controls planning, integration of cost and schedule functions as well as quality control oversight of all project controls deliverables for Engineering and Construction capital projects.
• Lead and coordinate development of overall Project Execution Plan.
• Participate in the development and maintenance of project controls deliverables including but limited to:
- Cost Report and Cost Variance Analysis
- Cash Flow Report and Variance Analysis
- Schedule Report and Schedule Variance Analysis
- Project Change Management Procedure
- Project Controls Plan
• Monthly Progress Report Integrating Cost Control and Scheduling functions into one seamless team.
• Defining Project Controls resource requirements for the project.
• Performing quality control on all project control deliverables for completeness and accuracy.
• Lead role in coordinating collection of deliverables for Phase Gate Review meetings according to the 6-Phase Project Lifecycle.
• Provide feedback and recommendations to project controls and project systems functional groups on actual experiences gained during implementation of new tools, processes, or procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, in another technical discipline or industry PCC specific related experience with a minimum of twelve years of experience.
• Professional Engineer’s Registration (P.E.) and/or Project Management Professional credential (PMP) is preferred.
• Ability to be effective within a matrix organizational structure.
• Specific knowledge and experience in scheduling and cost process and issues related to pipeline and plant facility projects.
• Familiarity with best management practices for project scheduling and cost control.
• Ability to understand and implement processes and practices for project scheduling and cost control.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and to work with a reasonable level of supervision.
• Ability to communicate and interact effectively in a team environment.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Computer skills using Microsoft Office products (specifically Microsoft Project and Microsoft Project Server).