Project Support Specialist – Richland, WA
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking an Project Support Specialist to work within their facilities located in Richland, WA for an 1- year assignment.
- Perform under limited supervision with appropriate discretion and judgment, with minimal direction/support and management involvement of activities listed below (and others as needs arise).
- Assist Project Manager(s) with the development and maintenance of project SharePoint site(s) for accurate records retention.
- Converse with site users in person, via email, and phone to identify needs and access to the site(s)
- Upload, publish, and archive documents to appropriate SharePoint location.
- Maintain and organize project documents including actions and statuses on appropriate SharePoint location.
- Provide user training to project staff and others as needed.
- Prepare and deliver written and oral communications to various groups.
- Provide support to the Project Managers for all project closeout procedures; including but not limited to managing document duplication, scanning, printing, transmitting, and archiving.
- Support in-processing efforts for new department employees as well as contract employees. This includes SSIS, processing paperwork for new hires, as well as termination and scheduling training.
- Experience with all Microsoft program, including, Excel, Office, Microsoft Teams and SharePoint.
- Incorporate all process and procedures that support project startup and closeout phases.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must support the biennial refueling outage in capacity as designated.
- Bachelor’s degree in applied management, business, or project management and two or more years of advanced administrative or technical experience
- Background in the commercial nuclear industry is preferred.
- Experience working the MS Office package and advanced skills using Microsoft Word for document editing