Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider to industries focused on Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
Today, we are an integrated team of 800 employees, 60 offices and over 7,000 contractors.
Currently, for one of our clients, located in Cologne, GE, we are looking for a Project Controls Manager. In this role, you will be required to work from the client's site location 3 days a week
Are you a seasoned professional seeking a challenging role in project control? We invite you to join our team as a Project Control Specialist, where your expertise will be instrumental in coordinating cost analysis activities for major, complex projects.
As a key player, you will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy and quality of project cost reports, fostering communication with project management and clients, and conducting site visits for field cost reporting validation.
Your role extends to developing intricate engineering and construction schedules, collaborating closely with project management to enhance project planning and execution, and providing leadership to the project controls team.
We seek an individual with advanced knowledge and a depth of expertise, holding a University Degree or equivalent with a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience.
Beyond technical proficiency, we value proactive problem-solving, commitment to health, safety, and environmental standards, and an aptitude for effective communication in complex scenarios. Your demonstrated ability to inform and persuade, coupled with a willingness to adapt to evolving systems, sets you apart.
Join the team, where innovation, collaboration, and continuous growth are at the forefront. Be a part of an environment that recognizes and celebrates your contributions and offers ample opportunities for professional development.
- Advanced knowledge and expertise in project control.
- University Degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience.
- Proven leadership skills to guide the project controls team.
- Strong communication skills for effective collaboration with the EPCm project team.
- Ability to inform and persuade on complex matters through proposals, presentations, and reports.
- Proficient in English speaking and writing.
- Preferrably proficient in German speaking and writing.
- Coordinate cost analysis activities for major, complex projects.
- Develop and maintain intricate engineering and construction schedules.
- Foster collaboration with project management to enhance project planning and execution.
- Actively participate in problem-solving and project-related activities.
- Contribute to health, safety, and environmental initiatives.
- Ensure adherence to project and company management requirements.
Seize the opportunity to advance your career and make a meaningful impact in the realm of project control. Apply now to become an integral part of a team that values your expertise and supports your professional growth!