Project Controls Manager – Reading, PA.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
- Lead development of project specific PC execution strategies.
- Coordinate with Project Management on reporting, project control activities, and other services.
- Manage development of procedures for various project control activities including budget preparation, forecasts, progress validation and related cost engineering and planning/scheduling functions;
- Manage cost engineering activities including development and implementation of cost control systems, invoice processing activities, monthly cost reporting, trending, FAC Analysis, cost variance analysis, funding budgets and cash flows;
- Manage cost estimating/forecasting activities including periodic project re-estimates and cost benchmark metrics;
- Manage planning & scheduling activities including development of summary and detailed project schedules, progress and performance monitoring, schedule deviations and workaround solutions; plans and manages the execution of internal audits of critical commercial internal control systems;
- Facilitate and oversee the risk assessment, mitigation and contingency planning process for the Program
- Coordinate and issue necessary project reports, including progress, cost and schedule;
- Ensure full integration between the estimating, cost control, planning/scheduling, and risk management functions within projects;
- Manage miscellaneous estimate development including estimates addressing alternative options, products, locations, etc.;
- Ensure that invoices are tracked, confirmed and handed off to Accounts Payable properly.
- Manage cash calls and forecasts to/from Finance.
- Manage contract administration activities.
- Provide other administrative procedures to projects as required
- Extensive experience on engineering and construction projects required specializing in project controls
- Management experience
- BS/MS in construction or engineering preferred
- Experience on power and chemical capital projects
- Demonstrated experience and working understanding of project planning and scheduling, cost control and cost estimating.
- Demonstrated capability to lead a group responsible for control of planning, scheduling, cost control and cost estimating activities
- Ability to interpret and perform analysis of cost and schedule reports and data
- Experience in preparation of cost estimates
- Working knowledge and skills in the use of software such as Primavera planning/scheduling (P6), and cost control programs (EcoSys)
- Has clearly demonstrated strong technical competence
- Ability to work within a diverse cultural environment
- Demonstrated interpersonal/teambuilding skills