Location: Zwijndrecht, Antwerpen, Belgium
Contract duration: initial 12 month contract, with option to extend.
Contract type: hourly rate basis (all-inclusive)
Start Date: ASAP
Project: Ineos TEP Zwijndrecht
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
Account Manager: Ryan Kirkpatrick
As a leading global provider of engineering, procurement and construction management expertise to the energy, chemicals, and resources sectors we are proud to be in a position to expand our team in Belgium, and have partnered with Airswift to support our recruitment objectives in 2024.
We have an opportunity for a Project Controls Manager to support the Ineos TEP project, based in Zwijndrecht nr. Antwerpen, Belgium; the successful candidate(s) will be engaged on an initial 12 month contract, with the option for further contract renewals, supporting a portfolio of projects within the energies, process and decarbonization space.
- Coordinate the overall cost analysis activities on one or more major complex projects;
- Assuming responsibility for preparation, quality and accuracy of project cost reports;
- Establishing liaison with project management and clients on all matters relating to cost control;
- Making periodic site visits to verify field cost reporting;
- Assigning and reviewing work of subordinate cost analysis staff.
- Prepare complex engineering and construction schedules for major project proposals and projects in process;
- Maintaining schedules on a current basis as well as ensuring proper timing, compatibility and competency of supporting schedules;
- Initiating or preparing reports to management regarding project scheduling;
- Working closely with project management to improve performance in project planning and execution;
- Assigning and reviewing work of subordinate scheduling staff.
Skills / Qualifications
- Advanced knowledge and a specialized depth or breadth of expertise, gaining a mastery of a single areas or multiple broader areas of specialization.
- University Degree, or equivalent, in related field or applicable discipline, or equivalent relevant experience. Typically 7+ years relevant experience.
- Giving guidance and leading the project controls team
- Interphase skills with the EPCm project team
- Strong ability to Inform and persuade on complex matters through preparation and delivery of proposals, presentations, and reports, as well as collaboration with stakeholders and management.
- Strong understanding of systems, processes and tools related to field. Able to assist others and troubleshoot issues.
- Wiling to train and learn the cost control finance system
- Good in English speaking and writing