It’s time to move to the Sunshine State! That great opportunity to move to South-East Queensland is here!
- Full-time Permanent Staff role
- Competitive Salary + 12.5% superannuation (Australia’s kiwisaver)
- Flexi work-from-home
- Relocation subsidy to Brisbane
- Responsible for Planning and Delivery of Major Power Infrastructure Projects
This is a rewarding position key to achieving Australia’s renewable energy targets, by working on major power infrastructure upgrades and new-builds you will be reinforcing Queensland’s grid for the sustainable power transition.
Site Delivery Managers and Construction Managers will be responsible for preparing the scope of works, co-ordinating the delivery on site, and ensuring execution quality, safely, and compliance with company policies and procedures. The successful applicant will have significant end-to-end project delivery experience in high-voltage or medium-voltage infrastructure, with experience reporting on project execution, and demonstrated experience implementing contractor safety systems of work, as well as the below;
- Developing delivery strategies for brownfield and/or greenfield HV infrastructure projects.
- Review and plan equipment, contractor, and service requirements throughout the project life cycle.
- Manage multi-disciplinary contractors site-activities, including civil, tower assembly, electrical, commissioning, ensuring activities are completed to company and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Ensure efficient and safe deliver of all project deliverables.
- Resolve any issues, defects, non-conformances throughout project lifecycle.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to safety policies and practices, be proactive in identifying risks and hazards to continuously improve safety performance.
- Familiarise and comply with all relevant legislation, policies, procedures, and practices.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Proven experience in multi-disciplinary Construction Management (HV/MV projects)
- Qualification in Electrical Engineering, Construction, Project Management, similar or Electrical Licenses
- Full Drivers License
- Pre-employment Medical & Police Check
Applicants must be eligible to live and work full time in Australia.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you have any questions please contact Tayla Jeromson on +61 499 919 705 or by email Tayla.Jeromson@airswift.com
My client recognises the value of equal employment opportunity and is committed to promoting fairness, equity and diversity in its workplace hence we encourage applications from people with a variety of experience and backgrounds. In addition, we recognise that everyone’s personal circumstances differ and thus understand the importance of offering flexibility in the working arrangements of our personnel, to ensure that we attract and retain a diverse and dynamic workforce.