Our client is Chevron, one of the world’s leading integrated Energy companies, with a vision to help advance a lower carbon future, striving to reduce their carbon emissions intensity of their traditional operations, whilst seeking to grow their lower carbon businesses.
As the Barrow Island project continues to evolve, a position has arisen for an experienced Project Engineer to join their Projects Team, to be work in a site based 2/2 roster. You will work closely with various stakeholders to ensure cost and schedule risks are managed to achieve successful delivery of the projects.
- Provide support and leadership to achieve an Incident and Injury Free Workplace.
- Work the risk mitigation plans with the Construction Engineers to ensure cost and schedule risks are managed.
- Communicate with various teams to ensure alignment between stakeholders and to provide updates to the Construction Onsite Lead on cost, schedule, and quality.
- Develop effective site support plans to optimize craft work time on location by identifying previous or current impacts and designing the solution to resolve.
- Use historical execution data to identify roots causes that impact effective execution and implement mitigation plans where possible.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Engineering Diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Demonstrated project engineering and construction experience with medium to large capital projects in Greenfields and/or Brownfields work environments, with a broad understanding of various disciplines.
- Ability to engage with high level stakeholders and clearly communicate project value drivers, status, and risks.
- Experience working in the Oil & Gas industry, with prior Barrow Island site experience highly regarded.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills in English.
- If you are an experienced project engineer with a passion for safety within a construction environment within the Oil & Gas sector, we invite you to apply and join the team.
Please note only candidates located within Australia, with full Australian working rights will be considered.