Our client seeks an experienced Project Engineer Equipment/Package to join the client's Pau, France multi-project (Energy - Oil & Gas - FPSO) delivery team on a contract basis. This is a full-time 6-month contract.
We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference in our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
We carry out industrial design, research and development studies, from the conceptual phase to the realization.
We are looking for a professional with a multidisciplinary technical background: Pressure equipment, rotating machines, fluids, electricity, control and instrumentation, to work independently with suppliers and project stakeholders.
The working language is English. Proficiency required for written and spoken forms.
- Development of technical consultation documents for calls for tenders: Drafting of technical specifications, technical data sheet, material purchase request, etc.
- Order tracking: Documentation and manufacturing progress.
- Pre-dimensioning and costing of preliminary projects.
- Rotating machinery: Pump all types, Air compressor and fans.
- Packages: Incinerator, cooling towers, breathing air unit, regenerative thermal oxidizer (RTO)
- Machine room equipment on the following systems: Water treatment (desalination, oily water), compressed air network, lifting equipment, fluid transfer system.
- Handling equipment: freight elevators, lift tables, palletizing system, racking