Oil & Gas - Downstream
Maintenance and Reliability
January 2, 2024
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Project Engineering - Field Supervisor to join them in Moerdijk, NL on a 1-year renewable contract.
The external corrosion field supervisor MEMIs provides leadership and guidance to all activities required for carrying out MEMIs in the field, so that the work is carried out safely, efficiently and in accordance with the schedule. He/she works on the CUI program within maintenance and manages the contractors in accordance with the objectives of the project. He/she understands the mechanisms to implement optimal program management in optimal cooperation with the involved contractors, asset services and inspection, whereby the interests of the company are also optimally represented. The External Corrosion Field Supervisor reports to the External Corrosion Maintenance Supervisor.
Main accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Ensures safe, efficient, high-quality and timely execution.
- Minimizes expenditure and scope growth.
- Ensures that the work is well organized for the total scope such as permits, documents and other resources.
- Provides input for an optimal schedule and ensures predictability.
- Sets clear expectations, ensures a safe working environment and optimal cooperation with good communication between the various stakeholders.
- Ensures coordination and uniform working methods across the various work fronts.
- Helps the contact holder with good contract management and provides him/her with the necessary input.
- Collecting NDT requests from CUI Inspectors and checking for completeness.
- Complementing NDT requests and translating them into NDT requests for NDT Contractors.
- Marking NDT locations in the field and checking for accessibility, HSE aspects, feasibility, etc.
- Maintain contact with the various NDO Contractors and Shell NDO Focal Point (Hans Albers) regarding progress, reporting and quality issues.
- Feedback NDO reporting to CUI Inspectors.