Airswift is currently looking for a Project Finance Analyst, for one of our largest projects in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. This is a position for locals, on a Monday – Friday schedule. The length is a 1-year contract with the possibility of extension. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference in our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- The job holder will be responsible for producing and coordinating timely completion of the various reports obligations to the leaders as outlined in the financing agreements (mainly on construction and environmental & social matters).
- Be a key facilitator between the Lender Consultants (technical, environmental & social, insurance, reserves, financial model) and the Project business teams.
- Maintaining the lender financial models up-to-date and liaise with borrower and lender financial advisors during formal financial models reruns as required under the finance agreements.
- Perform economic and sensitivity analysis on how changing the Project Parameters are impacting the long-term project funding plan, debt capacity and drawdown profile, average cost of debt, senior debt coverage ratios.
- The role includes participating in the treasury-oriented tasks after Financial close (cash forecast, interests calculations, bank account management, etc.).
Qualification/ Experience Required:
- Prior experience in Project Finance or at the least Project reporting, financial planning & analysis, project economics, data analysis or business functions.
- Prior experience on capital projects in development phase preferred.
- Prior experience in maintaining financial models and performing economics analysis, advanced excel required.
- Understanding of financial models and performing economic analysis, advanced excel required.
- Understanding of financial concepts & broad business interest.
- Demonstrated ability to procedure qualitative and structured written reports to senior audience and to effectively communicate with banks, advisors, consultants, and senior management.
- Fluid communicator with excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Able to work autonomously, with minimal management oversight with a very high degree of rigor.
- Ability to get along well with others in an international and multicultural environment and take a pragmatic approach to problem solving situations.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in business, finance or engineering.