- Support CFO for the financial management of telecom projects.
- Prepare delivery project budget of Profit & Loss on an annual basis or as needed.
- Prepare project rolling-forecast monthly including the project revenue, cost and expense.
- Monitor the budget usage of the project team and draft KPI analysis report monthly.
- Assist in the billing and collection activities with carrier customers.
- Bachelor’s degree, majoring in Accounting or Finance management or business related.
- 3 to 5 years of progressive work experiences with an international company Basic understanding of ICT industry, passionate for challenges and willing to work with international team.
- Be familiar of Microsoft office, especially Excel.
- Must be affiliated and certified through either of these association bodies; CPA/CIMA/AIA/ACCA etc.
This position is open to PNG Nationals only. Due to large volume of applications received, we will only contact the shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear from us after two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application has not made into shortlist. However, we will keep your CV for future reference.
Application closes on 1st March 2024