If successful in obtaining this role, you will be supporting a flagship ESG decarbonisation project with a focus on renewables with an integrated management team. In this role, you will support the project in daily HSE specific activities which will assist in ensuring compliance to the project's HSE Management plan and relevant legislation.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities include:
- Supervise contractor safety performance and compliance.
- Maintain Project safety statistics.
- Prepare and distribution of safety information reports, bulletins, and memorandums.
- Assist in facilitating project site inductions, OH&S meetings and site OH&S presentations.
- Assist in project incident investigations, risk assessments and critical risk management processes.
- Complete safety audits and inspections of the Project, ensuring compliance with Site, Project, and statutory requirements.
- Formal qualification in OH&S.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in construction and/or heavy industry
- Demonstrated understanding & application of Site safety standards and relevant legislation.
- Experience with conducting Incident Investigations and Formal Risk Assessments.
- Training and Assessment TAE40116 certificate would be advantageous.
- Audit experience is advantageous.
- Possession of valid Driver’s Licence.
We want every individual to truly feel like they belong when at work. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our culture and success. Applications are welcome from all backgrounds. Candidates require current and unrestricted Australian work rights to be considered for the role.
Interested? We'd love to hear from you!
If you are excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you! Apply now or contact Sarah Stewart on +61 409 939 083. You can also email Sarah at Sarah.Stewart@airswift.com to learn more.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. Only candidates located within Australia, with full Australian working rights will be considered at this time.