We're looking for someone with a keen interest in mine closure, rehabilitation and leaving a positive legacy within the mining industry. As the Project Manager, you will lead and support the delivery of mine closure projects, working with a tier 1 mining client. This role will see you take ownership of day to day deliverables, team leadership and achievement of time and budget objectives.
- Develop project goals and objectives by preparing management plans and milestones
- Ensure complete understanding, compliance and delivery to the scope of work assigned to the project position and ensure team members are assigned with roles and responsibilities to deliver to budget and schedule
- Establish the strategic direction for the project in line with business unit strategy
- Clarify key stakeholder needs and allocate resources to ensure the delivery of effective outcomes
- Control the financial management of the project by overseeing budget expenditure and conducting regular reviews against plan and budget
- Bachelor of Engineering degree (4+ year duration) accredited by Engineers Australia
- 12+years of relevant Senior experience, with a minimum 5 years of proven Project Management experience
- Ability to liaise with all relevant stakeholders to produce and review packages of work
- Proven project delivery experience (EPCM) on major multi discipline projects
- Passion for innovation, commitment to technical excellent and for developing and growing a well rounded project team
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
With over 800 employees and 7,000+ contractors operating in over 70 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Only candidates located within Australia, with full Australian working rights will be considered.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details or contact Visa directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 (8) 61875360