Our client, one of the industry leaders in the Oil & Gas space is currently looking for a Project Manager who is skilled in production to be based in Singapore.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all Life-Cycle refurbishment planning and execution to ensure Town Gas production availability in 100%.
- Responsible for conducting or participating in studies, planning, construction, and commissioning of new plant or ancillaries.
- Initiate and liaise with relevant internal and external parties including government ministries/authorities to ensure that all works does not affect the reliability of Town Gas supply.
- Prepare and share progress updates, documents, and plans periodically.
- Ensure that all work complies with safety regulations and practices, meet all authorities’ requirements, and adhere to the latest code of practice, best practices, and standards
- Lead a team and ensure that staff are well trained for the works and capable of executing all operational and emergency procedures in a timely manner.
- Provides support for Operations and Maintenance activities.
- Any other duties as assigned by Head of Department.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Engineering, Operations Management, or a related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in Operations preferably of oil and gas and chemical plant industry.
- Good project management and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure and analyze complex scenario.
- Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
We offer a competitive package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including professional training and long-term career development opportunities.
If you are interested, let's have a chat. Please send your CV to email@example.com