We are currently recruiting a Planner or Senior Planner to work on road projects in Sydney. The company is an established consultancy with a strong pipeline of work with clients across the east coast. Experience on road projects is essential. Consultancy experience would be advantageous.
- Planning and scheduling key packages of work within major rail and transport projects – use of Primavera P6
- Development and tracking of project controls including KPIs and schedules to ensure contractors meet the contractual requirements of the project
- Responsible for all aspects of the development of management plans, including internal resource planning, job timelines and budgets
- Liaising with various internal and external parties to gather information and record progress, relaying data to key personnel e.g. Project Manager / Director
- Displaying a consultant mind-set by being able to identify new business opportunities, and strengthen/grow existing relationships
- Minimise company exposure and risk through the management of scope and expectations.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role – Planner / Scheduler / Project Controls
- Proficiency in Primavera P6, PowerBI or TILOS
- Relevant degree / qualification e.g. PMI, Bachelor Engineering etc.
- Exposure to the Engineering & Construction industry (rail experience highly regarded)