Airswift is currently looking for a Subsea Project Quality Manager, for one of our largest projects in Paris, France. This position has a Monday-Friday schedule. The length is a 15-month contract. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference in our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
The Subsea Project Quality Manager will be responsible for setting up and monitoring the project quality management system ensuring pro-active quality support to the Project to meet Client and Subsea GBU quality requirements and in accordance with the Project Quality strategy.
- Leads, develops and implements project-wide system audits and quality plans as validated by Quality Department Manager.
- Maintains strong relationships with the Client quality representatives to report progress and handle inquiries and issues.
- Promotes a Quality culture on the project, ensuring implementation of best practices and continuous improvement of quality standards & systems
- Facilitates the feedback process throughout the project lifecycle to ensure capture and communication of lessons learned and best practices.
- Assists the discipline teams in the development and approval of the project procedures including Discipline Quality Plan.
- Provides quality training & awareness on quality activities planned for the project.
- Ensures proper implementation of criticality rating system and surveillance for procured items.
- Implements an effective, corrective and preventive action system and tracks closure of NCRs and waiver requests.
- Helps in defining project objectives and metrics (KPI), ensures reporting is in place, analyses performance, proposes corrective or improvement actions and report.
- Leads or participates in investigations to resolve quality issues, conducting root cause analysis, recommending corrective actions and ensuring they are effectively executed.
- Participates in project team activities, root cause analysis.
- Master's degree in engineering
- Conversant with key Quality tools: A3, Obeya, DMAIC, FMECA, 5S, VSM, 5 whys or other investigation techniques
- Fluent in English
- Conversant with ISO 9001:2015
- Capable of conducting internal audits
- Conversant with Microsoft office suite
- Experienced in external stakeholder communication & interface (Vendor/Sub-Contractors/Client)