Project Risk Advisor
Key Skills: Risk, Risk Management & Design Risk
Location: London, Manchester, Glasgow, Aberdeen or Stockton office - Remote working will be considered as well
Contract: 12 month contract
Salary / Package: Competitive rates, plus holiday accrual + pension
Recruitment Partner: Airswift Account Manager: Robert Caldwell
Key words: Project Risk Advisor
As a global leader within the energy business, who have been established for over 100 years, we are proud to be able to expand our UK team and have partnered with Airswift to support our recruitment plans.
What can we offer you
Fantastic opportunity to work for well-respected specialists within the Energy industry. Excellent rates, holiday accrual and hybrid working arrangements.
Key Responsibilities and background:
- Ensure application of Risk Management process to assigned projects throughout their full lifecycles, including pre-contract phase.
- Provide guidance, support, and leadership of junior risk personnel throughout their training and professional development.
- Actively establishing and maintaining Risk Management activities on projects, seeking any potential opportunities for improvement.
- Delivering of a range of Risk Management services to project teams, facilitating the identification and analysis of risks on projects at all stages as required, interpreting risk outputs, and communicating too relevant stakeholders as appropriate.
- Maintaining , monitoring & assessing all project risk related processes and activities, report and rectify any variances or issues.
- Supporting Project / Contract Manager(s) with any contract specific reporting or risk related tasks, including the ongoing continual improvement of Risk Management systems and procedures.
- Able to be fully conversant with the application and use of the client's Risk Management suite of tools and chosen software applications.
- Preparing, updating & maintaining Project Risk Management activities, throughout the project lifecycle and across the Risk Management process.
Critical Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Higher National Diploma / Associate Degree / Advanced Diploma etc. (in relevant discipline).
- IRM International Certificate in Risk Management (or an alternative risk qualification or equivalent in experience).
- Previous Risk experience i.e., responsible for large project or multiple smaller projects concurrently.
- Specialist knowledge in Risk Management software (i.e., MCS software) and experienced with quantitative cost & schedule risk analysis.
- Demonstrable involvement / history in the relevant project industry and / or cross-over experience from a comparable technical industry.
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift, and the account manager, Robert Caldwell.