Our client currently seeks a suitably experienced and qualified Electrical Project Team Lead from an engineering and management background to take overall accountability for the successful delivery of electrical projects at our client’s refinery operations. The role will be based on site in Kwinana, WA and offered on an initial 12-month contract with flexible work options offered after an initial transition period.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Apply project management processes from initiation to closure.
- Lead project team to align with client's standards and guidelines.
- Effectively coordinate multiple stakeholders, mainly plant operations.
- Proactively resolve performance, scope, cost, and schedule issues with clients.
- Manage coordination and interfaces with vendors and contractors for safe, efficient, and timely project execution.
- Identify and manage scope changes through Change Management processes.
- Analyse weekly cost and schedule progress, providing clear assessments to the client.
- Coordinate with the Construction Team to ensure safety, environmental compliance, cost control, schedule adherence, and quality in construction packages.
- Recognized tertiary qualification in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in mining, minerals, and metals industry.
- Substantial engineering experience, including relevant supervisory, project management, and/or technical experience, engineering project experience.
- Enthusiastic team player with excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Must have valid working rights for Australia.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
With over 1000 employees and 9,000+ contractors operating in over 70 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Only candidates located within Australia, with full Australian working rights will be considered.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details or contact Patrick Chick directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or 6146 4363.