The role will be crucial in optimizing the performance and reliability of its offshore assets by efficiently planning and scheduling project and shutdown maintenance activities. This position requires a strong understanding of preventive & corrective maintenance (PM/CM), work force coordination, and the ability to collaborate with various stakeholders, including Maintenance Coordinators, Offshore Supervisors, Engineers, Planners, and external contractors.
The successful candidate will utilize the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and other planning tools to ensure the timely and effective execution of project & shutdown maintenance plans. In addition, the Projects & Shutdown Coordinator will constantly seek ways of improving efficiency and reducing cost.
- Plan and Coordinate medium to large projects and shutdown maintenance activities across all Australian Facilities.
- Focal for development of major shutdowns by ensuring work packs are in place for major equipment and by ensuring that materials and parts for the major equipment are available on time.
- Liaise with facilities Management Teams, Maintenance Coordinators, and contractors in ordering of stores, spare gear to effectively execute projects/shutdowns activities.
- Review work of 3rd parties and ensure accurate close out of scope of work is completed. Ensure all equipment certification, close out documents are reviewed by SME and captured in CMMS.
- Timely direction of Technicians and Contractors to ensure Company objectives are met regarding facility budgets, safety and engineering standards.
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors to define and ensure efficient delivery of work scopes.
- Work with the Engineering & Operations Teams to develop major projects and build budget forecasts.
Key Experience and Requirements:
- Trade, Engineering or Project Management qualification preferred.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in managing personnel, overseeing deliverables, and defining project scopes.
- Extensive operational planning and shutdown experience, ideally within an offshore oil & gas or mining environment.
- Strong understanding of project management principles and adeptness in strategic planning.
- Demonstrated scheduling-planning experience using Maintenance Management Systems in Operations & Maintenance Environment Oil and Gas / Mining
- Demonstrated working knowledge of PRIMVERA or MS Project, as well as familiarity with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS).
- Understanding of Statutory / Lloyd’s / Class / Flag requirements.