PUNCH LIST COORDINATOR - Qatar
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.
Airswift is seeking for Punch List Coordinator - to work in Qatar with a major Oil & Gas Company.
Qualification and Experience :
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent.10 years’ experience as a Completions Coordinator with a broad knowledge of Completions and Handovers processes.
- Experience in systemization, completions database development, Completions check sheets, punch listing, handover dossiers Pre-commissioning, Commissioning and Startup of Brown-field onshore LPG/Condensate storage and transport facilities experience as in the Common Liquified Petroleum Gas (CLPG) and Common Condensate Storage and Loading (CCSL) is desirable.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for overseeing Completions activities to ensure EPC Contractor delivery of all aspects of Completions Management System and execution of systems completions including Construction, pre-commissioning, and commissioning activities.
- Ensures EPC database set-up with systemization, punch-list clearing, check sheets A, B and C, and coordination with other stakeholder disciplines to develop the completions database.
- Provides clear guidance to the EPC contractor and facilitates resolution of completions issues to meet Project objectives and milestones.
- Provides clear guidance to the PMT pe and facilitates resolution of completions issues to meet Project objectives and milestones.
- Proficient in Database software programs, WIN-PCS, Go-Completions, etc. Experience with Handover control system is desirable.
If you are keen and interested with the role, you may apply to our website or share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org