Our client, Woodside is hiring for Purchase & Invoice Specialist to work within their facilities in Perth, WA Australia on an initial of 12-months casual contract role.
Position: Purchase & Invoice Specialist
Location: Perth, WA
Duration: 12 months contract & potential for contract extension
Our client has requirement for an experienced Purchase Requisition and Invoice Specialist to join the team.
- The Onshore Projects team delivers capital efficient projects across our onshore operating assets, including the Karratha Gas Plant (KGP), Pluto LNG Park (Pluto), and King Bay Supply Base (KBSB). The program includes opportunities and projects ranging in size and complexity, including the $4.5B Karratha Life Extension portfolio, key integrity and reliability scopes, growth through additional third-party processing and projects at our Assets to support environmental emission reductions.
- Opportunities are delivered in close collaboration through our Tier 1 Engineering, Procurement, and Implementation Contractors and managed out of our integrated Project office in Perth, Western Australia.
- The Purchase Requisition and Invoicing Specialist will join the Project Services team, and support timely, accurate and efficient creation and management of PR / PO and invoice management.
- Creation of Purchase Requisitions in SAP4h for Onshore Projects, Offshore Projects, SS&PL and IPP using MSR and eBro processes in Jira
- Creation of Service Entries for Onshore Projects, Offshore Projects, SS&PL and IPP in SAP4h
- Assisting Onshore Projects, MSR/eBro/PR/Invoice Queries
- As required, provide Onshore Internal stakeholders, New Starters, Graduates an overview of the P2P process (From MSR/eBro to Vendor Payment)
- Ensure that invoices are paid in accordance with contracted terms and conditions and on time
- Prepare and distribute weekly reports to show invoice payment performance and any actions to address issues
- Supports other teams when the need arises
Skills & Experience:
- Solid knowledge of SAP / SAP4Hana SAP is mandatory. Please only submit candidates with strong SAP experience.
- SAP 4 Hana would be very attractive (training can be provided internally in SAP4Hana is candidate has SAP experience)
- Demonstrated experience in an Administrative / Support role
- Working knowledge of Time Sheet & Invoice Verification experience.
- Attention to detail - e.g. ability to reconcile invoices with purchase orders
- Good communication skills, and ability to work in the team environment.
- Background in Projects environment
- Knowledge of the Procure to Pay process.
For further information and a detailed Job description please email an up-to-date CV, along with your notice period and salary expectations to email@example.com