Airswift is seeking to invite an experienced Buyer to consider a residential role on a 12-month contract.
- Handling of various Bulks packages for international purchasing work for permanent material of plant, such as equipment, piping, instrument and Electric. (Not site buyer role)
- Sourcing of suppliers to support various engineering disciplines for bidding of projects.
- Preparing of RFQ and sending out to market including expediting for reply on the quotation
- Manage effectively the procurement side in the project RFQ, commercial bid evaluation, PO award and PO administration to the final delivery of goods and PO close out
- Liaise with legal, finance, project planning and doc control pertaining to project procurement activities
- Provide support to project cost controls in procurement related activities for project POs
- Follow up on supplier after contract award for delivery of materials and relevant documentation
- Working with the team to ensure compliance process is being followed strictly
- To work on ad-hoc project as assigned by Procurement Manager
- Bachelor degree from a recognised university
- A minimum of 5 years experience in procurement or buyer role in the oil and gas industry
- Expediting experience preferred
- Possess experience in understanding contracts between contractor and vendor
- Experienced in executing local and international oil and gas projects