This person will ensure the health and safety of employees through the implementation of the QHSE policy in the various areas of the company.
- Inspect work sites, PPE, audit suppliers.
- Support CIPA and compose SESMT (if necessary)
- Develop and review procedures.
- Translate documents into Spanish and English
- Perform risk analysis.
- Develop and conduct internal training, safety briefings, toolbox talks, HSE Talks
- Support the process of licenses and authorizations with agencies.
- Support the waste management process.
- Carry out shipments sporadically.
- Carry out activities in Niterói, Santos, and eventually Rio das Ostras/Macaé and Chile. Subject to additions of new areas according to the company's new business
- Be available for emergency care on an on-call scale (when necessary).
- Availability for travel
- Advanced Spanish
- Intermedium to advanced English
- Technical Degree or Graduation in Occupational Health
- Experience in offshore sector companies.
Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients in STEM industries. We offer a turnkey workforce solution to acquire, mobilise and employ top talent in over 70 countries. With 800 employees in over 60 offices worldwide, 7,000 contractors and a candidate database of 1.5m specialists, our geographical reach and pool of available talent, experience and expertise is unmatched in the industry. We are proud to serve as a trusted advisor to clients looking to expand their operations internationally and offer employer of record services, payroll outsourcing, as well as HR consulting.